Senior Adviser - Director's office, Department of Research and Innovation
Phone +47 22857015
Visiting address Problemveien 7 Lucy Smiths hus 2nd floor 0313 OSLO
Postal address Postboks 1072 Blindern 0316 Oslo
Other affiliations Department of Public and International Law (Student)
- Senior adviser in Department Director's Office. Provide support on cross-departmental and transversal issues and for institutional coordination. Analyses, administration, and case handling.
- Provide advice and support to university leadership on policy and strategy
- Provide advice and support to units and leadership in the area of national and international cooperation within research
- Dedicated areas of responsibility: EEA/Norway Grants, France, Germany, Sustainability, Student Innovation
- Managerial and adviser positions in the areas of academic affairs, research administration, and international cooperation within research and education, University of Oslo
- Senior sector officer and programme manager for the areas Research Cooperation, Scholarships, and Capacity Building in the Public Sector in the Financial Mechanism Office, EFTA. Detached National Expert to the EU Culture programme and Erasmus programme, Directorate General for Education and Culture, Brussels.
- University Lecturer in French, University of Tromsø
- Master of Arts in French. Studied English, French, Political Science, Computer Science, Project management, Linguistics, and Labour Law at the University of Bergen, the University of Oslo, and Université Paris 5.
Published Sep. 30, 2016 2:13 PM - Last modified Oct. 16, 2020 12:23 PM