Call: Funding for innovative students
Are you a student within life sciences, health or technology? Do you have an innovative idea for a new product, solution or technology, but need help to develop it further? The Life Science Growth House can help you take the next steps! Check our call. We will grant funding for up to 20 projects. Application deadline: 24 May 2022.
Who can apply?
Any student at the University of Oslo.
Ideas in all phases, from very early to more developed, are eligible.
We can reimburse costs of up to NOK 10 000 for innovation activities for students.
A total for up to 20 projects will be granted.
The funding can be used for:
- Innovation training/course
- Travel to a key collaborator in an innovation project
- Fee and travel to industry/innovation conference
- Use the application form below and submit by 24 May 2022.
- A review panel will evaluate the applications and the results will be announced medio June 2022.
The projects are reviewed and ranked according to the following selection criteria:
- Unmet need/need in the market
- Novelty/uniqueness of the new solution
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.