Newsletter UiO:Life Science February 2017
The Oslo Life Science Conference 15th–17th of February is getting closer. We have nearly 700 registered, but we still have some places left the main day in the University Aula and at the reception in Oslo City hall.
- See the program for the 16th and register.
- Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mette-Marit will be present at the opening.
The conference for all of you who are interested in research, education, innovation, business and politics in life sciences.
Organizers: UiO:Life Science, Oslo University Hospital, the Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Norway (LMI) and the City of Oslo. The conference has received support from the Research Council of Norway (BIOTEK 2021).
Funding from UiO:Life Science
Academic employees and students at UiO can apply UiO:Life Science for funds for partially financing of events that are in line with the initiative's strategy. The next application deadline is 1st of June 2017.
Other application deadlines
- Remember the deadline for applying for funding of convergence environments 1st of March
- Apply for innovation funding from UiO 1st of March 12.00
Other life science events this spring
Remember to save the dates for the life science lunches in the Science Library in March and April. The overarching topic is innovation in life sciences. The programmes are published online.
- Read more research news from UiO:Life Science, faculties, departments and UiO’s research magazine Apollon
- Read about innovation within life science on the innovation pages of UiO:Life Science