Newsletter UiO:Life Science December 2018
The Oslo Life Science Conference 11–14 February 2019
For all who are interested in research, education, innovation, business and politics in life sciences. Register for the main event and the reception 11 February and check out the rest of the conference programme.
Main event on health industry in the university aula 11 February...
We will highlight inspiring examples on collaboration between academia and industry that have benefitted patients and society. How can we learn from these examples while building the health industry in Oslo? You will meet the top management of Bayer, FinnGen, Siemens and Roche and innovative researchers from UiO and OUS. The Minister of Health will present the new white paper on health industry, and we will host a debate on health industry.
...and many other exciting conference events on health and environment
- Nordic Organ on a Chip Symposium – registration is open
- Darwin Day 2019: Darwin's finches
- Young talents – career opportunities beyond academia
– registration opens 15 January
Visit the conference web page uio.no/oslolifescience.
SPARK Norway Educational Forum spring 2019
UiO:Life Science's innovation programme SPARK Norway hosts monthly open meetings where you can increase your competence on how to develop an idea into a product.
- 23 January the topic is funding and partnering which is crucial for commercialization.
See the programme and register.
- See the dates for all the meetings this spring.
- Researcher can provide summer project for students – deadline 1 February
- Students can apply for summer projects.
Registration opens 15 January at 08:00. The first 100 will get at place at the matchmaking event 5 March.
- Open call – no deadline