Four days with events on health research, health industry, environmental research and sustainability for all who are interested in research, education, innovation, business and politics in life sciences. The fourth Oslo Life Science Conference hosted by UiO:Life Science and partners. Pictures and videos from the main event.
Follow activity on Twitter: #oslolifescience
12 February 2019
- Domus Medica
- Host: the convergence environment Organ on a Chip UiO
- Host: Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), UiO
- Pictures and videos out now!
- Hosts: UiO:Life Science and NMBU
13 February 2019
14 February 2019
- Ris skole
- Hosts: UiO:Life Science, Creaza and the Biotechnology Advisory Board
- Host: The convergence environment COMPARE
- Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24
- Host: The Norwegian Biotechnology Advisory Board
Main organizer: UiO:Life Science
Co-organizers in 2019: Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Oslo University Hospital (OUS), the Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Norway (LMI), Oslo Cancer Cluster, Norway Health Tech, the Norwegian Biotechnology Advisory Board, Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES) at UiO and the City of Oslo.
Sponsor in 2019: The Research Council of Norway