The UiO:Energy board
The Board for UiO:Energy is appointed by the rector. It has nine members appointed for the period 2017-2020.
- Morten Dæhlen, dean at the The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Stian Løvold, head of the Department of Technology Systems
- Jo Døhl, head of the Department of Chemistry
- Brit Lisa Skjelkvåle, head of the Department of Geosciences
- Bjørn Olav Utvik,head of the Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages
- Fulvio Castellacci, head of department at the TIK Centre for Tecnology, Innovation and Culture
- Ola Mestad, head of the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
- Student representative: Timm Seitz (deputy: Jonas Nilsen) - both are appointed by the Student Parliament
- Faculty representative: Tanja Winther, Centre for Development and Environment (deputy: Per Gunnar Røe, Department of Sociology and Human Geography)
- Ellen Munthe-Kaas, head of the Department of Informatics
- Steinar Holden, head of the Department of Economics
Director Vebjørn Bakken supported by the UiO:Energy staff is secretary of the UiO:Energy board.