Norwegian version of this page
Energy research at UiO
Centres for Environment-friendly Energy Research (FME)
Mobility Zero Emission Energy Systems - MoZEES
- Hosted by Institute for Energy Technology, Øystein Ulleberg
- UiO is a research partner, Centre for Materials Science and Nanotechnology and UiO:Energy
- Read more about MoZEES
Research Centre for Sustainable Solar Cell Technology
Norwegian CCS Research Centre - NCCS
- Hosted by SINTEF Energy, Mona Jacobsen Mølnvik
- UiO is a research partner, Department of Geology and Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
- Read more about NCCS
Centre for International Climate and Energy Policy - CICEP
- Hosted by Center for International Climate and Environmental Research - Oslo CICERO, Steffen Kallbekken
- UiO is reserach partner, Department of Political Science
- Read more about CICEP
Oslo Centre for Research on Environmentally friendly Energy - CREE
- Hosted by Frisch centre, Rolf Golombek
- UiO is research partner, Department of Economics and Centre for Development and the Environment
- Read more about CREE
Centre for Sustainable Energy Studies - CenSES
- Hosted by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Asgeir Tomasgard
- UiO is research partner, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- Read more about CenSES
Centres for Research-based Innovation
Centre for Scalable Data Access in the Oil and Gas Domain (SIRIUS)
- Hosted by the Department of Informatics, Arild Waaler.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology and The University of Oxford are research partners.
- The centre addresses the problems of scalable data access in the oil & gas industry.
- Combines public funding for basic research with funding from its industry partners into an 8 year programme for industrial innovation.
- Read more about SIRIUS