- Free access to Microsoft Office 365 for students and employees.
- The service contains programs like OneDrive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and more.
- Use the Office programs online or download on up to five devices, for example your computer, tablet or smartphone.
OneDrive and Office Online are approved for storing data of the classes Green (Open data) and Yellow (Limited access).
Log in for Office Online (the Office applications and OneDrive fo ronline use) and fo rinstalling the Office application on devices or computers not updated by the UiO. You may download the Office applications on five devices. If you wish to install the programs on more than five devices, you can at any time manage which devices that are in use.
Persons with status "affiliated", may log in and use the O365 applications online, but not download and install them.
Guides to Installing and using Office 365
Guides for installing Office programs from Office 365:
- Install on a PC
- Install on a Mac
- Install on smartphones or tablets
- Use Office 365 on Linux
- Collaborating and sharing
- What happens when I leave the UiO?
If you want to use Office Online (the Office programs in the online version), log in by clicking the button on the left.