- Free access to Microsoft Office 365 for students and employees.
- The service contains programs like OneDrive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and more.
- Use the Office programs online or download on up to five devices, for example your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Installing Office 365
Office 365 can be used both in your browser and by installing the programs on your computer, tablet or smartphone. As an employee or a student at the University of Oslo, you may download the Office programs on five devices. If you wish to install the programs on more than five devices, you can at any time manage which devices that are in use. You also get direct access to online versions of programs and files from your devices.
Guides for installing Office programs from Office 365:
- Install on a PC
- Install on a Mac
- Install on smartphones or tablets
- Use Office 365 on Linux
- Collaborating and sharing
- What happens when I leave the UiO?
If you want to use Office Online (the Office programs in the online version), log in by clicking the button on the right.