Schedule a meeting in Thunderbird
How to invite to a meeting in Thunderbird with Lightning installed.
Creating a meeting in the calendar
- Go to the calendar an select Event.
- Select Invite Attendees
- Enter the attendees, select a suitable time and book a room. Please note that to book a room, you need to invite the room the same way you invite persons. You'll need to know the name of the room you want to book. When you start typing the room name, your calendar will look it up in the address book, the same way it does for persons.
- For external attendees you can enter their e-mail address to send an invitation, but you can not see their availability (since external attendees are not in our Exchange)
- To toggle between the choices of person / resource (required / optional participation, room / person) you may click the corresponding icon.
- You find an overview of what the icons mean at the bottom of the window.
- Fill in the agenda and other information. Then click Save and Close
- You will within a short time receive feedback from the room that it has accepted the meeting (if the room was available)
Search the user manual
Published Mar. 5, 2014 2:12 PM - Last modified Aug. 15, 2022 9:06 AM