Printouts from Android phones and tablets via EveryonePrint app
- Printouts can only be collected from printers with card readers.
How to print from Android:
1. Download EveryonePrint from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and enter "mobilprint.uio.no:9444" in Settings, Using gateway:
Push "Test connection" and then the "Save" button.
3. Under Account, enter your UiO username and password.
4. You can now print from most Android apps supporting printouts by choosing EveryonePrint in the menu.
5. Bring your card and collect your printouts from a printer. Read more about collecting printouts in the user manual.
Remember: You must pick up your printouts within 48 hours. Printouts not collected within 48 hours will be deleted.