Register a new card in the printing system
Please note that if your portal page is in Norwegian, you can change the language used on the portal.
If the printer you are using have a card reader, you have registered your student or employee card in the printing system in order to use it on the printer. If you get a new card, it must be registered. You do that by deleting the old card, and registering the new one.
Have you gotten a new card? Delete the old card from the system, and add the new one
- Go to utskrift.uio.no, log in and choose "Setup".
1. The first screen you get to, is about PIN codes. You will not change the PIN-code, therefore click "Codes" in the upper right corner:
2. On the next screen, the old card connected to the printing service is shown. Click Slett (delete) on the right side of the card information.
3. You will be asked if you really want to delete the card. Click "Yes". On the next screen you click on the button Generate new PUK.
4. The new PUK is shown on the screen. Write down the code, and bring it when you are getting a print. Follow the guide for registration of card from step 5 and outwards to register the new card.