How to order
Printed material from the Graphic center is ordered directly online.
UiO orders: Choose UiO orders to order printing of master's and PhD theses, as well as other printing jobs covered by UiO. You must log in to the online portal marked "UiO" by using your UiO user name and password.
Private orders: Private commissions by UiO students and staff, as well as the general public. First time users must create an account on the online portal marked "Private".
You will receive a receipt by email when you place your order, and an email notification when your printed material is ready for collection.
You need the following when placing an order
- The PDF file that you want printed (PDF is the only file format that is supported)
- We will only deliver to UiO addresses
- Read also: How to format large documents for printing
How to pay
- If you are a UiO employee or student ordering on behalf of your unit, give the cost center (koststed) and sub-project (delprosjekt) when ordering. The cost will then be charged to your unit.
- Companies can pay by invoice (invoice address and organization number should be stated when ordering), by bank card or by Vipps upon on collection.
- Private individuals can only pay by bank card or Vipps upon collection.
Print time is normally three working days from receipt of your order with the completed PDF file attached.
- The finished product can be collected from the Graphic center's customer reception, or delivered to a UiO address.
- Delivery to a UiO address is only possible for orders covered by UiO.