Book an appointment
Do you want feedback on your CV and cover letter? Do you need help with your LinkedIn profile, or do you have other questions concerning your career plans? We have available appointments every day.
Who can book an appointment?
- Students and recent graduates (up to 6 months after last semester fee payment) may use all our services.
- Students and recent graduates from other educational institutions associated with SiO that do not have their own career services may attend our workshops and use our drop-in services.
Which service should you select?
- CV/ Cover letter/ LinkedIn: If you want feedback on your CV and cover letter before applying for a job. We can give you feedback on your LinkedIn profile as well.
- Job interview preparation: If you are going to a job interview and want to prepare yourself in advance. We’ll give you tips and tricks for your preparations.
- Other questions: If you have other questions concerning jobs, career plans, choices, or other things. If you need a quick clarification or a verbal sparring partner, this is the service for you.
- Career counseling: Do you know how to get started on your career path? Together with one of our career counselors you can:
- Become better at conveying your skills and competencies to employers
- Explore your job opportunities
- Find out what motivates you and what sorts of job tasks you are suited for
- Make a career plan to reach your long-term goals
- Learn about methods to make well-considered and conscious career choices
Published Oct. 15, 2020 1:46 PM - Last modified Mar. 10, 2021 12:07 PM