Examination using Questionmark Perception
The digital examinations in the clinical diciplines consist of sets of assignments that are structured in various ways to measure knowledge and clinical reasoning. They are is undertaken on a personal computer using the exam system Questionmark Perception (QP). Get to know how these digital exams work here.
Contact MED Student Information if you have questions.
Written exam using Questionmark Perception
- Username and password
- To take the exam, make sure your username and password is active.
- Types of questions and scoring
- See examples on the types of questions used in the exams.
- The examination day
- Meet at the examination room in due time and find your seat.
- After your Exam
- Feedback on your answers and answer paper.