Emergency fund for international master's degree students at UiO
International full degree students at master's level at the University of Oslo can now apply for financial support from UiO's emergency fund, if they can document financial loss due to the outbreak of Covid-19.
This financial aid is available for students who are not eligible for
- support from other Covid-19 related financial support programmes at UiO
- support from the State Educational Loan Fund (Lånekassen), or
- unemployment benefits or financial assistance from the Norwegian Labour and Welfare administration (NAV).
For approved applications, the support will be paid as an educational grant, which is exempt from tax deduction. The grant is a one-time sum of NOK 10 000.
The final deadline for applying was 1 June.
SiOs support services
- SiO is offering guidance and advice on how to deal with financial challenges. Please contact SiO for further help.
- The Career Services supports undergraduate and graduate students with career and employability guidance. Please contact the Career Service for further assistance.