Target knowledge and understanding
A Master's degree in Biology will enable you to
- Gain in-depth insight into evolutionary biology, ecology, toxicology, or marine biology (cf. specific targets for the individual programme options).
- The ability to work independently both in the field and the laboratory.
- The ability to conduct independent analyses of academic data.
- A critical understanding of academic literature.
- The ability to produce spoken and written presentations of academic topics and research results.
Published June 6, 2012 10:00 AM - Last modified June 17, 2012 4:26 PM