With a Master's degree in Electrical engineering, informatics and technology you will gain an expertise which opens up a varity of career opportunities. Whether you wish to work in small scale entrepreneuring companies or large international organizations, the knowledge you acquire here will make it possible.
This Master's degree will help you gain knowledge and skills that are important for employers in technology-rich industries. You will be well equipped to take part in the technological advancement our society is facing today.
With a background from this programme you can develope a career in:
- technology companies in a broad range of areas: telecommunication, environment surveillance, automation, micro electronics and medical technology.
- research and development in both private and public sectors.
- teaching on both lower and higher levels.
- sales and marketing in technology companies.
- IT management and system developement within industry and public administration.
Note that the above are just examples of relevant work. You have varied opportunities and if you want more information, please contact the programme option you are interested in.
With a Master's degree in Electronic engineering, informatics and technology you can also be qualified for PhD studies at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
From studies to employment
The Career Services can provide:
- Career counseling
- Help with your CV, cover letter and preparations for the job interview