- Master's programmes and PhD
- Geosciences (master's two years)
Messages - Page 3
the presentastions from today's mandatory information meeting for new master students in Geosciences starting from autumn 2019 can be found here:
- Presentation from the student administration, Karl Johan U. Bakken
- Presentation from the Head of Department, Brit Lisa Skjelkvåle
- Presentation from Science Library, Edina Pozer Bue
- Presentation from Entrepreneurship, Anne Lene Østli
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to take contact with us!
If you have requirements for taking some Health, safety and the environment (HSE) courses that you have not yet completed yet, it is important that you take these by 25th of May, especially if you are scheduled to complete a degree in spring 2019. The courses are:
- HMS0501 - Safety and Physical Environment
- HMS0502 - Positive Learning Environment
- HMS0504 - Field Safety
- HMS0503 - Laboratory Safety
If you have not taken the HMS0507 - Fire Safety course, the next opportunity is in August / September 2019.
The Student administration, Department of Geosciences will be closed in the Easter (week 16). We will be closed from Monday 15th of April to and including Monday 22th of April.
We will be present as normal in the following week after Easter from Tuesday 23thApril. See you then!
We wish you a Happy Easter!
Regards Student administration/GEO
Dear master student in Geosciences!
The Programme Board at the Department of Geosciences has decided to make some changes in the teaching semesters for the following courses:
- GEO4250 - Reservoir geology: Spring > Autumn
- GEO4260 - Reservoir geophysics: Autumn > Spring
- GEO4280 - Seismic Signal Processing and Imaging: Spring > Autumn
Master students who were admitted in the autumn semester 2018, will not be affected as both GEO4250 and GEO4260 will be taught in autumn 2019 (3. semester for students starting in 2018). In your 4th semester (spring 2020), you are working at your thesis and should be complete with...