Global-MINDS is a comprehensive 2- year study programme focusing on insights from Social and Cultural Psychology and applying them to contemporary societal issues. Students receive a thorough education in social and cultural psychological theory, research and methods, as well as training in intercultural skills – assets that are indispensable in today´s global knowledge economy and multicultural working environments.
The programme includes an internationalization component that is indispensable for such a master. Universities from five countries jointly deliver the Global-MINDS programme in English:
- ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute (ISCTE-IUL), Lisbon, Portugal
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland
- Koç University (KU), Istanbul, Turkey
- University of Limerick (UL), Limerick, Ireland
- University of Oslo (UiO), Oslo, Norway
Global-MINDS students opt for one of three mobility paths for their first year of study, during which most of the course work is completed. Each mobility path focuses on a specific societal issue and provides students with diverse cultural experiences and educational contents:
- Diversity & Inclusion (ISCTE-IUL, then UL)
- Global Mobility & Acculturation (ISCTE-IUL or SWPS, then UiO)
- Culture & Organizations (SWPS, then KU)
Students may opt for an additional mobility in their second year to complete their internship and master thesis.
For more information, please visit the Global-MINDS website