Get your admission requirements and application deadline for this programme by following our guide.
Check your admission requirements and when to apply
Answer three questions in our admission guide to get
your application deadline
which documents to submit
access to the application portal Søknadsweb
Selected program requirements (visible to UiO employees only)
You must have a bachelor’s degree comparable to a Norwegian bachelor’s degree.
You must have a minimum grade average comparable to a Norwegian C in your degree. A Norwegian C is described as a good grade, generally comparable to an American B, a Second Class Upper in the British system or grade 11 in France. We do not use conversion tables for foreign grades. All foreign education is individually evaluated during the admission process.
Please note that eligible applicants who fulfil the minimum grade requirement will compete for a study place. Please see the section on ranking for more information on selection criteria.
Further documentation for this program
You must upload the following documents:
- A motivation letter stating why you are applying to the European Master in Health Economics and Management, and explain how your earlier experiences will contribute to the successful attendance of the programme.
- A Declaration form stating that you understand the participation costs of Eu-HEM.
- A Curriculum Vitae to present your qualifications, experience and skills effectively and clearly.
A copy of your (full valid) passport.
Ranking of applicants
- Applicants are ranked according to their grade average of their degree and their motivation letter.
- The admission of applicants is based on decisions made by the Consortium Board.
- The Consortium Board will allocate the students among the four universities for the first semester based on students’ preferences and their rank in the application process.