Knowledge based learning outcomes
- The teaching is based on a basic knowledge in programming and data communication, and basic competence in mathematics and physics for being able to understand and design advanced electronic systems. Themes for master thesises will be directed to on-going activities in the research groups.
- The candidate will obtain basic knowledge as well as obtain expertise to the challenging jobs in research, industrial development and other areas.
Skill based learning outcomes
- Work independently with a problem over a longer period of time.
- Analyze a problem and form a plan on how to work towards a solution.
- Construct theoretical models and implement them on a computer.
- Make realistic plans, taking other possibilities, limitations and time consume into consideration.
- Collect and analyze various types of information, and possess a healthy, critical attitude towards these sources.
- Write a longer continuous report and present her research clearly in written work.
- Communicate her knowledge orally and in writing.
- Express own reflections and attitudes in regard to the area of research.
The program seeks to maintain and develop academic curiosity so as to promote scientific values such as openness, precision and the importance of separating between knowledge and opinions. At the end of the program the students should be able to reflect around central, ethical, philosophical and scientific problems in relation to individual work and the work of others.