Knowledge based learning outcomes
- The candidate will obtain basic knowledge as well as obtain expertise to the challenging jobs in research, industrial development and other areas.
Skill based learning outcomes
- Work independently with a problem over a longer period of time.
- Analyze a problem and form a plan on how to work towards a solution.
- Construct theoretical models and implement them on a computer.
- Make realistic plans, taking other possibilities, limitations and time consume into consideration.
- Collect and analyze various types of information, and possess a healthy, critical attitude towards these sources.
- Write a longer continuous report and present her research clearly in written work.
- Communicate her knowledge orally and in writing.
- Express own reflections and attitudes in regard to the area of research.
You will be able to reflect on the central ethical and scientific issues in relation to their own and others' work. The program will help develop your academic curiosity and give you understanding and respect for scientific values such as openness, precision, reliability and the importance of distinguishing between knowledge and opinions.