The online course registration - Studentweb opens early June for autumn and early December for spring.
Exchange students can register for courses online before arrival in Oslo. If you register for courses before arriving you may have a better chance of being admitted to the courses you wish to take. Questions about courses must be directed to the faculty you have been admitted to.
The deadline for course registration is 1 September for autumn and 1 February for spring.
Erasmus+ students must fill out the Learning Agreement (LA).
Students who have not uploaded the LA with their online application must remember to hand it in to their faculty when the semester starts.
The University of Oslo also accepts the Online Learning Agreement (OLA).
Please note: It is the faculty you are admitted to which signs the agreement.
UiO offers a variety of Norwegian Language courses for exchange students. The courses are arranged by the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies.
Exchange students register for Norwegian language courses in Studentweb.
Erasmus+ students must contact their Faculty Information Centre for signatures on the Confirmation of Arrival and the Confirmation of stay for Erasmus+ exchange.
You may use certifacates from your home country or from UiO.
For questions regarding courses or Learning Agreement, please contact the relevant faculty:
- The Faculty of Theology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Law: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Humanities: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Dentistry: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Educational Sciences: email@example.com