Exchange students who register for courses online before arrival in Oslo may have a better chance of being admitted to the courses they wish to take.
The online course registration - Studentweb opens early June for autumn and early December for spring.
Questions about courses or registration must be directed to your faculty. See bottom of page for contact points.
UiO offers a variety of Norwegian Language courses for exchange students. The courses are arranged by the Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies.
Exchange students register for Norwegian language courses in Studentweb after admission.
Faculty contact points:
- The Faculty of Theology: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Medicine: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Dentistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Faculty of Social Sciences: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Educational Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Centre for Development and the Environment: email@example.com
- The Institute of Health and Society: firstname.lastname@example.org