Mandatory infection prevention course for all UiO students
UiO is opening again! We want this to happen safely. Therefore, all students must complete a 15 minute infection prevention course before meeting up on campus.
Take the mandatory course in infection prevention
- New student autumn 2020? You can take the course in the beginning of August, after having received your user name and password.
- Already a UiO student? Then you can take the course now. If you took the course this spring, you still have to take the new version of the course for the autumn semester.
- Phd candidate? Send a confirmation of completion of the course to your leader. If you don't have access to the student course, you can take the course for employees.
You will receive an email to your UiO adress with a link to the course approximately 30 minutes after you have registered.
If you have questions about this course, contact the info centre at your faculty.
Remember to keep everyone safe by
- Washing hands
- Keeping your distance (1 metre)
- Staying home if you are sick
If you get sick
If you develop symptoms of respiratory infection, fever, or other symptoms that may be due to covid-19, stay at home. Contact your doctor or the coronavirus public information number on tel. 21802182. More information about Corona testing from Oslo kommune.
Testing at SiO Health
From semester start, SiO Health will be offering testing to students who have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 even if the student does not have a fever or symptom of respiratory tract infection / Covid-19. Call 22853300 or find more information here (Norwegian) https://www.sio.no/helse/lege