When to apply
- The application portal for for Summer 2021 will be open from January 4 to February 15.
- When you apply you must choose if you want to live on or off campus.
- On-campus space is limited and we recommend applicants who wish to live on campus to apply early.
- Admission to the ISS does not automatically grant students the right to on-campus housing at the Blindern Dormitory.
- Gather all the required documents, and upload them in the Application Portal within the application period.
- You can log in to the portal multiple times to upload documents, before the given deadline.
- If you need instructions on how to upload your documents, please read our guidelines for uploading documents.
6. Apply online (closed)
The application portal will open on January 4, 2021
- There is no "Submit" button in the portal
- You can log in multiple times to complete your application and upload documents
- If you need help, see our guide to applying in UiO's online application portal.
7. Get your application result
Scholarship results will be announced by 15 April.
- Scholarship applications are evaluated by committees concurrently in one session for each course.
- You will receive an email with the result of your application when your application has been processed.
- "Scholarship" means you have applied for either just a scholarship or both scholarship and travel grant.