Scholarships for UiO program students
The ISS offers a limited number of off-campus scholarships for UiO program students to experience the unique international academic environment at the Summer School. The 2019 session will be held from June 22 to August 2.
What is included in the scholarship
Who can and cannot apply
- All Bachelor and Master program students at UiO are welcome to apply
- Applicants to Master's courses must have completed a Bachelor's degree when applying
- Single course students, exchange students and PhD students cannot apply for this scholarship
You can apply for all Bachelor's and Master's courses except courses in Norwegian language. See all courses.
How to apply
- Prepare Statement of Purpose. Your statement of purpose should be one page, typed, double spaced (max. 400 words). Tell us why the course is important to you, how it helps you fulfill future goals or how it relates to your current studies or employment. Briefly state your personal qualities that make you a good representative of the University of Oslo. You may also add other relevant information and if you wish to volunteer for an assignment relating to the international students during the summer school.
- Fill out and submit the online application form (closed) by March 15.
Terms and conditions
- The general terms and conditions for ISS scholarship recipients, including the attendance requirements, also apply to UiO students.
- If you intend to use the summer course as a part of your degree, you are responsible for ensuring that the course does not overlap with your other courses and for its approval by your institute/faculty.
Feel free to contact us by email/telephone or come visit our office in Georg Morgenstiernes hus.