How to sign up for excursions
- In the online form, indicate 3 different excursion options you are interested in.
NOTE: Completing this online form does not mean that you have received a spot on an excursion, it only means that you have indicated your preferences.
- There are a limited number of spaces available for each excursion, and they are distributed on a first come, first served basis. To be guaranteed to participate in an excursion, you must fill out three different excursion options.
- Students that send in incomplete forms will not be guaranteed to participate in any excursion. If you sign up late you might be allocated a spot on the waiting list. But you are guaranteed to be able to attend one of the excursions.
- ISS reserves the right to offer you an excursion where there is available space.
- The excursion to Bergen is offered at an additional fee, and has a separate sign-up, read more and sign up on the Bergen excursion webpage.
2. Participant Lists
- In early/mid June you'll receive info about which excursion you have been chosen to participate in. This info will include a packing list.
- In Week 1, lists of the excursion participants will be posted both outside the Blindern Dormitory Dining Hall and in the first floor of Georg Morgenstiernes hus. Please check the lists carefully to see what excursion or waiting list you are registered in.
Any questions or problems should be directed to the Excursions Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Confirming your participation
If you do not confirm your participation, you will lose your place in the excursion and you will not be guaranteed to attend any excursion. In order to confirm you must do the following:
- Go to the reception in Blindern Dormitory to confirm that you are participating in the excursion
- You can only confirm in person at the reception. You must bring your student ID with you, and you cannot send anyone else in your place.
When can I confirm my participation?
You must confirm participation Sunday-Tuesday in the week before the excursion, between 07:30 and 22:00.