The reception is open 24/7 from Friday June 20, 09:00 - Friday July 31, 12:00.
Services at the reception
- The Residential Managers and Staff at the Dormitory handle all matters concerning rooms, meals and the day-to-day problems of dormitory life.
- Activities arranged in the dormitory should be cleared through the Residential Managers.
- The same goes for announcements/posters to be posted on the bulletin boards in the Dormitory.
- Please inform the Receptionists if you spend the night away from the dormitory.
- Anyone who needs medical care should contact the Residential Managers for referral to the health services at UiO.
Equipment to be borrowed
The following services/equipment can be borrowed from the reception:
- Irons & ironing boards, sewing kit
- Ping pong rackets & balls, soccer ball, beach volleyball, American football, frisbee, board games
- A limited number of CD players may be checked out for two hours at a time
- A limited number of eye shades (if you have sleeping problems due to the brighter Norwegian summer nights!)