European policy experimentations in the fields of Education and Training led by high-level public authorities
The general objective of this call for proposals is to promote the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of education and training systems through the collection and evaluation of evidence on the systemic impact of innovative policy measures.
From the call: "The general objective of this call for proposals is to promote the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of education and training systems through the collection and evaluation of evidence on the systemic impact of innovative policy measures. This call requires the involvement of high-level public authorities of the eligible countries and the use of sound and widely recognised evaluation methods based on field trials (experimentation).
The specific objectives of this call are to:
- Promote trans-national cooperation and mutual learning among public authorities at the highest institutional level of the eligible countries in order to foster systemic improvement and innovation in the education and training fields,
- Enhance the collection and analysis of substantive evidence to ensure the successful implementation of innovative measures,
- Facilitate the transferability and scalability of innovative measures.
The priority themes for this call are:
- Promoting social inclusion and shared EU values through formal and non-formal learning
- Mainstreaming and further developing multilingual pedagogies in school education (e.g. working in multilingual classrooms/with bilingual children) and supporting teachers and their training to deal with diversity in classrooms;
- Digital assessment: identifying best practices across educational sectors and countries and scaling up of best practices and experimentation;
- VET teachers and trainers in work-based learning/apprenticeship (VET);
- Implementation of Upskilling Pathways for adults without an upper secondary qualification or equivalent;
- Policies and incentives to support innovative teaching and pedagogical training in higher education, including through open and digital education;
- Creation of a European-wide hub for online learning, blended/virtual mobility, virtual campuses and collaborative exchange of best practices.