Cultural Heritage, Identities & Perspectives: Responding to Changing Societies
The Joint Programming Initiative on Cultural Heritage and Global Change (JPI CH) announces a new funding opportunity for transnational proposals.
Scholars are invited to submit research proposals on the role of heritage in society from different (inter)national perspectives and value systems. This includes questions such as what role heritage plays in the formation of identities, how institutions can manage heritage in an inclusive manner, and to what extent digitization contributes to meaningful access to heritage.
The topics are:
- rethinking the implicit role of cultural heritage in society;
- perspectives on and constructions of cultural heritage;
- cultural heritage management approaches: co-creation, connecting communities, and sustainable development goals;
- innovative and inclusive (digital) access to cultural heritage;
- impacts of cultural heritage: cultural, economic, user, public and social values.