Såkornprosjekter ved University of Minnesota
Norwegian Centennial Chair Program ved University of Minnesota lyser ut inntil USD 75.000 per år til 2-årige såkornprosjekter.
"Our mission is to promote cooperation in research and academic education between the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), University of Oslo (UiO) and University of Minnesota (UM) by strengthening and expanding existing, and by facilitating new transatlantic collaborations in cutting-edge research.
The NOCC program supports any research but priority will given to areas that are of significance to the strategic priorities of the UiO, NMBU and UM. Priority areas include:
- Robotics & advanced manufacturing
- Solutions to environmental challenges
- Food safety & security (incl. agriculture, aquaculture)
- Discoveries and treatments for brain conditions
- Sustainable energy systems
- Bio-economy and bio-manufacturing
- Informatics & computation in biomedical research (Big Data)
- Global and One-Health
- Innovation in teaching and learning
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Life science for health and innovation"
Se utlysningen på nettsiden til University of Minnesota (Solicitation for Transatlantic Research Proposals).