Nordic-British initiative on research in migration and integration
The joint Nordic-UK Research Programme on Migration has issued a call for proposals for research projects.
About the call
The aim of the Joint Nordic-United Kingdom Research Programme on Migration and Integration is to encourage cooperation among the knowledge communities in the Nordic countries and the United Kingdom to enhance opportunities and address challenges of migration and integration.
This call is aimed at investigating:
- Drivers for migration and global, regional and local migration chains and patterns
- Health and wellbeing among migrants
- Social cohesion and inequality
- Social and family relations
- Histories of migrants, migration and integration
- Migrant cultural heritages and contemporary cultural expressions
- Politics and governance of migration and integration
This call is an activity under the Joint Nordic-UK Research Programme on Migration and Integration and has a budget of NOK 65 million.