Do you work at ISP and have plans of applying for external funding?
All applications for external funding must be approved by the Department, regardless of their scale or your part in the project.
It is important to keep an overview of applications you plan to submit. Please, fill out the form:
The research administration at ISP can assist you in all phases
- Identifying relevant external funding programmes and calls
- Give advice in the proposal process so that proposal will meet the basic criteria of the funding program you have chosen
- Attending to budget meetings with you and Senior executive officer Miona Abe
- The financing phase of your funded project, including writing collaboration contracts with your partners
- The implementation phase of your funded project, including upon request, dealing with obstacles during carrying out the project
- The closing phase of funded projects
If your plans are for teaching activities, please use the same form. The head of the study administration at ISP is the contactperson for those applications.