Language, Admission requirements, Application deadline and Scope
Application deadline Fall 2022: 03.10.2022
Admission Spring 2023: The application portal opens 10 September
- The Introductory module must be started and preferably completed before you apply for the course
- 15 hours. One plenary session and one day group work.
- Preparing a group presentation
Course sessions Fall 2022
Course sessions in Lecturing and Teaching
- October 24th 2022 12:15–15:30 i LINKEN Georg Sverdrups hus
- October 26th 2022 11:00–15:00 i LINKEN Georg Sverdrups hus
- October 27th 2022 11:00–15:00 i LINKEN Georg Sverdrups hus
- October 31th 2022 11:00–15:00 i LINKEN Georg Sverdrups hus
- November 2nd 2022 11:00–15:00 i LINKEN Georg Sverdrups hus
- November 4th 2022 11:00–15:00 i LINKEN, Georg Sverdrups hus
This course uses Canvas. See tips and guides for Canvas.
Admission and application
- The number of participant is limited
- Admission is based on the date of application
- After your application is submitted via “application portal/ admission web” you will be sent confirmation of receipt by email.
If you do not receive the email confirmation within 1 hour, try again or contact us
- If you have been admitted to the course, you will receive a notification with a link in your email. You must accept the offer of admission by the given deadline, or you will lose your offer.
Application deadline: 3.10.2022