LINK contributes to strengthening the quality of education at UiO. We promote learning and innovation in UiO's education approach and practices, networking across disciplines, and enhancing the competence of teaching and student's learning.
Our working areas
The main focus for all LINK´s activities is to increase and innovate teaching and learning practices at the University of Oslo. Norwegian is our main operation language. Thus the vast majority of the sub-categories below will lead to a Norwegian page.
Whenever you have questions or ideas, do not hesitate to reach out to us by e-mail or come by our office for a chat.
Academic Development Programme
We develop and teach the university pedagogy programme for academic staff at the University of Oslo. The overall aim of this program is to contribute to a culture of continuous development of teaching and learning.
- Active Learning
- Learning Design
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Internet-based Learning
- Learning Environment
- Project Assistance
LINK is a driving force in the digitalisation work related to teaching at UiO. LINK supports UiO's strategic management, faculties and lecturers with competence development for increased educational quality. Among other things, LINK contributes to the implementation and follow-up of the academic communities' teaching projects. We also have dedicated responsibility for exploring digital opportunities and assist with the ongoing development of the digital learning environment.
Production of video and media content
Video, podcasts and other media formats are in full swing in teaching and research dissemination. Video and animations can create enthusiasm and give life to a professional point. There are many usage areas and forms of production for video for teaching and dissemination, which LINK can advise.
- Flipped Classroom
- Inspire and motivate through Video
- Knowledge Channel
- Video Presentations
- Internet Courses and MOOC from LINK
Research and Development Projects
LINK is involved in various research and development projects in the education field - either alone or together with partners in and outside the University of Oslo - which contribute to the centre's research-based profile.
Sign up for news updates from us!
We would like to hear from you when you
- would like to give us feedback on our web pages
- would like to share feedback after attending our events or courses
- would like us to elaborate on a specific topic from our newsletter
At LINK, we work for continuous innovation and development of teaching at UiO. If you would like to get in touch with the right person in our team, please send us an e-mail.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning (InTeL) online course July 4, 2022 12:22 PM
- Nordic Regional Learning Assistant Workshop June 24, 2022 12:57 PM
- Hva lærte vi egentlig fra våre dialogmøter mellom studenter og ansatte? June 3, 2022 10:34 AM
Major educational initiatives at UiO
Centers of Excellence (SFU)
- ProTed - Senter for fremragende lærerutdanning (UV)
- CCSE - Center for Computing in Science Education (MN)
- SHE - Centre for Sustainable Healthcare Education (MED)
- CELL - Centre on Expermental Legal Learning (JUS)
- iEarth - Centre for Intergrated Earth System Education (MN)
Faculty-based Units and Initiatives
- FIKS - Forskning, innovasjon og kompetanseutvikling i skolen (UV)
- KURT - Kompetansesenter for undervisning i realfag og teknologi (MN)
- HUS - Helsevitenskapelig utdanningssenter (MED)