All RITMO researchers have access to the shared infrastructure, including:
- 3T Phillips MRI scanner with 32-channel head coil, two well-equipped 64-channel Biosemi EEG systems, one 32-channel EEG system for use together with the MRI scanner.
- Atlas high-speed 256-channel EEG with intracranial electrodes.
- Eye trackers based on infrared cameras, sample rate from 50/60 Hz up to 250 Hz, iView pupillometry.
- Five rooms equipped with a standardised behavioural experimental setup (Psychotoolbox and E-Prime2).
- Physiological measures can be collected concurrently to behavioural responses to obtain data about activity in specific brain systems (e.g., the norepinephrine system with pupillometry).
- 3D printers (Connex 500, Fortus 250mc and Ultimaker 2+), laser cutter (Epilog Zing 24) and milling machines (ISEL ICP 4030 and Protomat S62)
- Qualisys) and Xsens motion capture, hi-speed video (PointGrey, Unibrain, 1000FPS), physiological sensors (MEGA EMG, Novaxon), and a 60-channel ambisonics system for spatial audio.
- Two recording and mixing studios with professional software and hardware (ProTools, SSL mixer, equipment for analog and digital sound processing).
- Access to UiO’s large-scale data storage and super computing facilities.