On leave from 04.09.2020, please contact Ingrid Bugge Stange.
Research adviser for RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion.
- Identify external funding opportunities.
- Develop proposals and corresponding budgets in collaboration with project leader and project controller.
- Coordinate and follow-up on projects, contracts and reporting
- RITMO Career Development Programme
- Organize academic events at RITMO
- 2018-20: Reserach adviser and phd coordinator, TIK Centre for Technology, innovation and culture, UiO
- 2014-18: Student adviser and web editor, TIK Centre
- 2013-14: Student information services, Dept of Social Scences, UiO
- 2011-13: MA in Organization, leadership and work, UiO