An application for realtime spectral analysis of audio and video.
- Draw spectrogram from any connected sound source
- Spectral blurring effect and dynamic control of spectrograms logarithmic curve.
- Customize analysis audio source input (up to 4 channels).
- Monitor audio signal pre-recording.
- Draw motion/videogram from any connected camera source.
- Multiple video noise reduction types.
- Multiple display viewing options.
- Post-recording image processing.
- Retrieve spectrogram time, amplitude and frequency info at clickpoint.
- Customize the rate (display length in seconds) of image printing.
- Add analysis grid and markers (frequency and time) with dynamic grid size.
- Export the recorded images.
Please see this tutorial for more information.
If you use this toolbox for research purposes, please reference this publication:
- Jensenius, Alexander Refsum (2005). Developing Tools for Studying Musical Gestures within the Max/MSP/Jitter Environment. Proceedings of the International Computer Music Conference, p. 282-285. Online at https://www.duo.uio.no/handle/10852/26907