mcrtanimate - 3D animation for MoCap Toolbox
This software enables realtime streaming of mocap data from the MoCap toolbox for Matlab, synchronised with audio.
- Get the MoCap Toolbox for Matlab
- Start the included application mcrtanimate, or use Max5 to open the source file mcrtanimate.maxpat.
- In Matlab, cd into the correct directory
- load('OldBlackMagic.mat') -this matlab workspace contains six mocap recordings
- in the Max GUI: press "play"
- Realtime display of mocap data structs from the mocap toolbox
- Syncing mocap data to audio recording
- Playing at slower or faster tempo
- Scrubbing back and forth in the mocap recording
- Looping parts of the mocap recording
- Built with Max 6 by Cycling '74.
- Uses Lmult by Peter Elsea, OSC-route by Matt Wright & Michael Zbyszynski, sadam.udpReceiver by Adam Siska.