Oral exam grading criteria KIN2510
The student will give a basic business presentation of a company they have selected.
- The presentation should be considered as a whole, i.e. it should be a good presentation beyond just the Chinese language aspect.
- Is the description of the company and its services/products clear and concise?
- Is the identity and characteristics of the company expressed professionally?
- Is technical/specialized vocabulary used correctly and precisely?
- Are sentences constructed intelligibly?
- Is the tone of speech appropriate?
- Is grammar and vocab from class lessons included and used correctly?
- Is the message expressed coherently?
- Are questions understood and responded to appropriately?