- Alison Wong (2009): As the Earth Turns Silver
- Langston Hughes (1926) : "The Negro Artist and the Racial Mountain" *
- Langston Hughes (1965): "Dinner Guest: Me" *
- Leslie Marmon Silko (1977): Ceremony
- Hanif Kureishi (1990): The Buddha of Suburbia
- Seamus Heaney: Selected poetry *
- Christos Tsiolkas (2008): The slap
- Ta-Nehisi Coates (2015): Between the World and Me
*These texts will be made available in the Classroom/Fellesrom on Fronter
(Available online or in the Classroom/Fellesrom on Fronter)
- Peggy McIntosh: “White Privilege and Male Privilege"
- Beverley Daniel Tatum: “Talking about Race, Learning about Racism”
- Howard Zinn: “Columbus, the Indians and Human Progress"
- Stanley Fish: “Boutique Multiculturalism, or Why Liberals Are Incapable of Thinking about Hate Speech”
- A. Finlay: “Multiculturalism after the Good Friday Agreement”