Term paper submission
Submission deadline: 20 December at 11.00 (AM)
You must submit your term paper in Inspera before the deadline expires. The submission folder closes automatically and precisely, so we recommend submitting well ahead of the deadline, and 10.59 at the very latest.
- The term paper should be approximately 5 pages, where one page is about 2300 characters excluding spaces.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. and 1,5 line spacing.
- The front page, literature list and appendices do not count towards the 5 pages.
The front page of your term paper must include the following:
- Your candidate number (available in Studentweb at least three days before the deadline)
- The course code and course name
- The correct semester (autumn 2018)
- Do not include your name anywhere on the submission.
The file you submit must be a PDF file (.pdf). Other formats (e.g. .pages., or .odt) will not be accepted by Inspera.
Your file should be named after your candidate number, for instance 1234.pdf.
It is your own responsibility to ensure that the file is readable before you submit it in Inspera.
If you have any questions regarding the submission, please contact email@example.com.