Information about the term paper submission
Deadline: December 16 at 11.00 (AM)
You must submit your term paper in Inspera before the deadline expires. The submission folder closes automatically and precisely, so we recommend submitting well ahead of the deadline, and 10.59 at the very latest.
- The term paper should be approximately 5 pages, where one page is about 2300 characters excluding spaces.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. and 1,5 line spacing.
- The front page, literature list and appendices do not count towards the 5 pages.
- You must use a reference style (e.g. Harvard, Chicago, MLA, APA) consistently and precisely throughout your submission and in the literature list. If you are unsure of how to use sources and citations properly, please consult the University library's resource page, or the Search and Write webpage.
- Before you submit your term paper, you must also ensure that it conforms to the University's rules regarding cheating.
- The file you submit must be a PDF file (.pdf). Other formats (e.g. .pages., or .odt) will not be accepted by Inspera.
- Your file should be named after your candidate number, for instance "1234.pdf".
The front page of your term paper must include the following:
- Your candidate number (available in Studentweb)
- The course code and course name
- The correct semester (autumn 2020)
- The title of your term paper
JOUR students may write their project description in a Scandinavian language or in English.
It is your own responsibility to ensure that the file is readable before you submit it in Inspera.
If you have any questions regarding the submission, please contact email@example.com .
Good luck to you all!