Information about the exam
Monday December 9 at 11:00 - Thursday December 12 at 11:00
The exam assignment will be published in Inspera on Monday December 9 at 11:00.
- Your submission should be around ten pages, where each page is approximately 2300 characters excluding spaces.
- Use Times New Roman, 12pt, 1.5 line spacing. You must write your submission in English.
- Your submission must be one PDF file. You cannot submit multiple files, or files in a different format than PDF.
- You must include your candidate number, found in Studentweb.
- Remember that your submission must be anonymous, so do not include your name.
- You must ensure that you have included all relevant citations and references in your submission before you upload your file. We also recommend that you use spell check before submitting.
- It is your own responsibility to ensure that the file is readable before you submit it in Inspera.
Steffen Krüger can be contacted through e-mail, email@example.com , and will answer questions regarding the exam submitted on December 9 by 13:00. Questions will generally be answered by the end of the day.
If you have any questions regarding the submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.