Information about the portfolio submission
Submission deadline: December 2, 11.00.
You must submit your portfolio in Inspera before the deadline expires. The submission folder closes automatically, so we recommend submitting well ahead of the deadline.
- Submission length should be according to the requirements in the assignment
- Use Times New Roman, 12pt, 1.5 line spacing.
- Your submission must be one PDF file. You cannot submit multiple files, or files in a different format than PDF. All three papers in the portfolio must therefore be in one single document.
- You must include your candidate number, found in Studentweb.
- Remember that your submission must be anonymous, so do not include your name.
- You must ensure that you have included all relevant citations and references in your submission before you upload your file. We also recommend that you use spell check before submitting.
The front page of your portfolio must include the following:
- Your candidate number (available in Studentweb)
- The course code and course name
- The correct semester (autumn 2019)
If you have any questions regarding the submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org