Your presentation should be max 5 minutes and cover the following:
- background for your choice of topic (very brief)
- research question/statement of problem
- methodology (how will you go about to answer the research questions?)
- theoretical perspectives (theory or concepts that will be important for your approach)
- core literature to be used in the essay.
You can do the presentation in English or Norwegian. The presentation can (but does not need to) be accompanied by slides or other visual material. After the presentation there will be a short Q & A session (questions, answers and comments) of approx. 5-10 minutes.
An invitation to a Google spreadsheet with a list of 20 minutes sessions of supervision has been sent to your student.xxx.uio.no email address. If you want supervision on your essay topic and/or the presentation, please use the link in the invitation and put your name after one of the time slots.
If none of the times work for you, please contact me at email@example.com and we can try to find time for a special appointment. Please note that the presentation on Thursday the 20th of October is mandatory for all students and also that you have to be present all three hours, that is, from 0915 to 1200.
A document from Justin with preparation for the seminars on Oct 12 and 13 has been emailed to your fronter e-mail address (student.xxx.uio.no). The document is also uploaded in the course documentation folder in Fronter.