Oral examns, FYS4540/FYS9540
Place: Physics building, 1st floor, west wing, room FV139
Time: Fredag, 26.11.1010
- 09:00 Alnes, Mari Endresen (PhD)
- 09:30 Birenis, Domas (Master)
- 10:00 Bjørnheim, Tor Svendsen (PhD)
- 10:30 Grigaliunas, Mantas (Master)
- 11:00 Levy, Thomas (Master)
- 11:30 Long, Ethan (PhD)
- 12:00 Mansouri, Pejman (Master)
- 12:30 Merlot, Patrick Michel Alain (PhD)
- 14:30 Ness, Torbjørn (Master)
- 15:00 Nøklebye, Tor Håkon B. (Master)
- 15:30 Odinaka, Kingsley Iwu (PhD)
- 16:00 Østreng, Erik (PhD)
- 16:30 Ruud, Inger Eli (Master)...
Answering questions (room FV 312B), Wednesday, 24.11. kl. 13-15.
The examns for FYS4540/FYS9540 will take place in room FV139 (Physics Building) on Friday, Nov. 26, 2010 between 9:00-18:00 (oral examns, approx. 30 min. each).
First part of the lecture on Oct. 6 about The history of solar thermal and PV is given by John Perlin, University of California. ca. kl. 13:15 - 14:00, room FV139. Also non-FYS4540 students are welcome! More ...
Lecture room: FØ279, east wing (fløy øst) Physics building. Show map
After a check with most FYS4540 (FYS9540) students it seems that Wednesday afternoons fits best. Time : 13:15-16:00. Some Wednesdays we will have lectures until 17. An overview will be distributed at the next FYS4540 lecture. If you have collisions with other courses, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org