- D. Emery and K. Myers (Eds.) 1996. Sequence Stratigraphy. Blackwell Publishing. Print ISBN: 9780632037063. Note that the book is available in digital format here: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/book/10.1002/9781444313710 [Open URL]
- Fossen, H., 2010. Structural Geology, Cambridge University Press, Chapters 17, 18, 19, 20.
- Gabrielsen, R. 2015. The Structure and Hydrocarbon Traps of Sedimentary Basins, in Bjørlykke (ed.) Petroleum Geoscience, Springer, Berlin, p. 319-350. The digital version of this book chapter is available for download here: http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-34132-8_12
! Note that you need to be logged on the UiO domain for the downloads to be free. Use VPN is you are outside the UiO domain.
- Burbank, & Anderson 2011: Tectonic geomorphology. NB: Second edition. Chapter 4: Stress, faults and folds, selected parts of subchapters: Displacement variations along a fault, fault growth and fault segmentation and Geomorphic expression of faults.ca. 20 pages
- Prosser, S. 1993. Rift-related linked depositional systems and their seismic expression. From: Williams, G.D & Dobb, A. (Eds), Tectonics and Seismic Sequence Stratigraphy. Geological Society, London, Special Publication 71, 35-66.
- Schlische, R. 1995: Geometry and origin of Fault-Related folds in Extensional settings. AAPG Bulletin, 79, 1661-1678.
- Gawthorpe, R.L., and M. R. Leeder, 2000: Tectono-sedimentary evolution of active extensional basins. Basin Research, 12, 195-218.
- Leeder, M.R., and Jackson, J.A., 1993: The interaction between normal faulting and drainage in active extensional basins, with examples from the western United States and central Greece. Basin Research, 5, 79-102.
- Densmore et al. 2004: Footwall topographic development during continental extension. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 109, F03001, doi:10.1029/2003JF000115, 2004.
- Sharp, I.R., Gawthorpe, R.L., Underhill, J.R., Gupta, S., 2000. Fault propagation folding in extensional settings: examples of structural style and syn-rift sedimentary response from the Suez Rift, Egypt. Geological Society of America Bulletin 112, 1877-1899.
- DeCelles and Giles 1996: Foreland basin systems. Basin Research, Vol 8, No 2, 105 - 123.
- Ramsey et al. 2008: Fold evolution and drainage development in the Zagros mountains of Fars province, SE Iran. Basin Research 20, 23-48.
Published Sep. 1, 2016 9:40 AM - Last modified Sep. 1, 2016 9:41 AM