1. iPhone 1: Harald, Aggrey, Dersim, Kristine
2. HTC: Sverre, Hanne, Irene, Håkon
3. Nokia 1: Camille, Vebjørn, Manisha, Darpan
4. Nokia 2: Suzanna, Åsmund, Catherine, Iselin
5. iPhone 2: Ingeborg, Andreas, Maren
9. Samsung 2: Anniken, Marius, Sandra, Kohei
6. Microsoft: Emil, Marthe, Anna, Grace
7. Sony: Heidi, Xing, Tan, Maria S.
8. Samsung 1: Ines, Axel, Julie, Maria H.
It seems that Akademika not always knows what the compendium for IN5010/INF5011 is. I have put an image in the Documents folder.
I have put the course schedule and course document in the Document folder (see link to the left).
We start Tuesday at 09:15 sharp! Everyone should have the syllabus with them (available at Akademika). We don't use laptops or other digital equipment during lectures and discussions. I will bring paper notebooks for those of you who have forgotten how they look like ;-)
Other days we meet at 10:15 and you can use the time from 09:00 - 10:15 for preparations, meetings, etc.
See you all on Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting you all.
The syllabus for the course is available at Akademika Blindern. Every participant in the course needs it. That we work with a syllabus and not with digital resources is one of the themes we work with in the course.
It seems hard to get the course code right: the syllabus has the course code IN5012/IN9012. Just ignore the number, just make sure you get a copy. Let me know if there are not enough copies!
See you all on the 7th of November. Check the messages at INF5011 for older information.