The oral exam will be on May 28th. You can find the timetable here (updated 20. May). The exam will be done via Zoom,
the link to the Zoom meeting will be announced here one day before the exam. The link to the Zoom meeting was sent via email. If you have not received it, please contact us.
Please regard the following requirements for the exam:
- Make sure you have a device (PC, mobile phone, tablet etc.) with a working microphone and camera for the exam. If you are in doubt, please contact us and we can organize a trial connection.
- Have a picture ID (e.g. drivers licence, passport, credit card with ID) ready at the beginning of the exam.
- During the exam stay alone in a quite room.
- Log into the Zoom meeting at least 10 min before your scheduled time slot.
- Name yourself in the Zoom meeting: <Firstname> <Lastname> (<Candidate number>)
For example: John Doe (15999)
Do no use your global student number, but the candidate number like shown in the timetable document. You can skip/abbreviate middle names or multiple first names.